Enjoy ultimate convenience and improved home hygiene. The infrared sensor turns on the water when you place your hands under the faucet. When you pull your hands away, it shuts off. You get the same hygiene technology hospitals use.
A running tap wastes water. You can reduce your water consumption while you save money and help the environment in the process. Your kids won’t leave the water running again! The touchless sensor helps children keep their hands clean.
The cat can get fresh water whenever it wants! Forget the mess and hassle of refilling and cleaning a water bowl.
- Inductively drains water.
- Water saving.
- Convenient to disassemble and assemble.
- Super long battery endurance (about 3 months)
- Water overflow protection.
- IPX6 Waterproof.
- Upgrade double sensor for faucet, two sets of sensing areas, two water modes, 0.25 second fast induction.
- Drains water inductively by IR, reducing touch pollution.
- First-class water efficiency, energy saving and environmental protection.
- Simple design style, adapt to various home styles.
- 6 sets of adapters, meet your different needs.
- Charges via USB, no need for batteries.
- Bottom Sensor for Short-term Water Needs
- When the sensor enters the bottom sensing area (within a limited distance of 10 cm), the water began to flow out.
- When the sensor leaves, Water stops flowing out.
- Side Sensor Meets Water Storage Requirements
- When the sensor enters the side sensing area (within a limited distance of 5 cm), the water began to flow out.
- The current lasts for three minutes, and the water remains flow out even if the sensory object leaves.
- If the sensor enters the side sensing area again during the water flow process, the water can be stopped at any time.